When you book any of our three retainer packages, the following services are available within your hourly allocation.
If online events and webinars form part of your business model, but the tech always lets you down, we can offer support to ensure seamless integrations.
As part of this service, we can set up conferencing apps to make sure your webinars, meetings and presentations are professionally presented and working as they should.
Email marketing is one of the most effective methods of communicating directly with your customers, new and existing. However, mastering the different email and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools can prove time-consuming and frustrating.
A successful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is an effective way to segment your leads, prospects and existing customers, ensuring you’re making the most of every opportunity and delivering exceptional customer service.
We can manage your subscriber lists and segment these based on behaviour, demographics and interests. We also troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues with your CRM as well as conducting routine maintenance to keep projects and campaigns up to date.
We can also write and schedule your email sequences to automatically go out to your audience, saving you time and eliminating a manual task from your to-do list.
As a course creator, your focus should be on creating content that truly meets your clients’ needs.
We offer a service where we add your course to your platform of choice, ensuring a smooth service for you and your students.
If you have an offer you want to present to your audience in the most compelling way, a landing page is an effective way to explain the features and benefits.
Our service includes creating the landing page in your preferred platform, including backend integrations (such as payment options, etc) as well as optional copywriting services to engage and entice your reader to buy from you.
Powerful imagery is key to successful branding and marketing, and with a specialist graphic designer in the Vitek team, we can make sure all your materials look professional and on-brand.
At Vitek Digital we use Photoshop and InDesign for the best quality graphics, however, Canva options are also available.
- Social media posts are more impactful when they have powerful imagery attached, but if you don’t enjoy designing your own graphics (or don’t have the time!) we can do it for you. Following your brand guidelines, you’ll have a library of images to boost the impact of your social media presence.
- Wireframing services to support website build/landing pages to get the design correct before proceeding to the technical build
- Design of lead magnets/PDFs and other brand assets such as workbooks etc
In addition to the standard services, we also have optional specialists available to our team to complement your project.
These services are quoted in addition to the package price prior to starting the project.
Effective copy is engaging and convinces your reader that you are the right business to help solve their specific problem.
We offer an optional copywriting service to support your business with email marketing, landing pages, website copywriting, and Facebook Ads.
Social media marketing is a highly valuable element of your marketing strategy, however doing it right (and ensuring it’s effective) is a large time investment.
We offer a social media management service where we manage your social media content calendar, freeing your time to concentrate on the tasks that need your specific expertise.
This service includes:
- Personalised social media calendar (weekly, monthly and annual)
- Personalised reporting system
Know you need a website for your business but don’t have a clue where to start? We offer a full Website Build package that will take you from idea to a fully functioning website that performs well.
This service includes:
- Intro Call: This call is a chance for us to discuss what your needs are, what you’re looking for in a website and the functionality it must perform. Our copywriter can also discuss content strategy as part of this initial call to develop the right messaging and tone of voice for your brand.
- Design: As part of the design process, we consult with you to discuss how your website will look and feel. This includes setting out a wireframe (a visual representation of what your site will look like) so you can make any changes before the next stage.
- Build: Once the design has been finalised, the technical build begins. This includes the coding required to achieve the design you are looking for, including the integrations and plugins on the backend to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Launch: After the website has been finalised and launched, we offer an optional Website Care maintenance service to ensure everything keeps running smoothly.
Keeping a website working smoothly requires regular maintenance, which can quickly eat up valuable time in your working week.
We offer a Website Care package to take care of the regular maintenance needs on an ongoing basis. This service includes:
- Plug-in Updates: Regular updates of all WordPress plugins, eliminating the risk of errors or safety issues with your website
- Off-site Backups: Regular backups stored securely in our servers so that if an issue arises, your website can be back running smoothly in no time
- Security Screening: Daily monitoring the efficiency of your security
- Reporting: Monthly care reports sent directly to your inbox so you’re always kept in the loop.
Whether you’re looking to attract new clients or launch a new product, Facebook Ads are one of the most effective advertising tools currently available.
We offer a Facebook Ads Strategy service that can take care of everything from setting up the right Facebook targeting tools to reporting on the success of your campaign.
This service includes:
- Strategy session to determine your goals for the Facebook Ads campaign
- Design of the campaign (including graphics and copywriting) to target your ideal audience, following your brand guidelines and marketing strategy
- Set-up of Facebook Ads including additional images/text options where necessary
- Reporting to give you visibility of your business reach and activity
How this works
Introductory Discovery Call
A no-obligation introductory chat to brief us on your business situation, allowing us to present a solution to meet your particular needs.
Set Up Communication Tools
Setting up the tools and tricks we all need handy to make our solution stick.
I will remain your key account contact throughout, although your project will be assigned to a tech VA, who will handle your tasks alongside me. It’s like having 2 VAs at the price of 1!
People are talking ...